Providing Mobile and Clinical Drug & Alcohol testing, Respiratory Medical Clearance & Maskfit covering the Chicagoland area and Northwest Indiana.
We have been providing outstanding Drug & Alcohol Testing since 1995. We specialize in onsite or mobile collections. Our regular customers particularly value pre-employment, random, post- accident and reasonable suspicion testing completed onsite at each companies' facility, a savings in both Time and Money.
We can help you administer the federally mandated drug testing programs for all operating administrations of the DOT. We will help you ensure a safe and drug free workplace to keep you in compliance with DOT regulations. You will always receive prompt and secure results.
Trust and safety form the basis of our approach - we greet each patient with the utmost esteem.
Each of our team members is trained in a special field of medical activity.
Our in-house labs offer fast access to detailed investigations
We offer fair professional medical advice and the newest treatments at the highest standards
Onsite Drug Testing service was punctual, professional, and thorough. Employees worked up to the minute they were notified. Superintendent of site commented that drug testing was fast, efficient, and accurate. Great service.....
No problems, employees seen quickly. Calls returned by the next business day.
• Pre-Employment: Before a prospective employee can perform a safety sensitive function or be included in a consortium, the employer must receive a negative test result.
• Reasonable Suspicion/Cause: If a trained supervisor has reason to believe that an employee has violated the DOT policy on drugs and alcohol, the employee must submit to testing.
• Random: The DOT requires safety sensitive employees be tested for drugs at a rate of 50% annually (some divisions require less than this). Selections are made monthly by a computer program and the designated employer representatives are notified via a letter and email.
• Return to Duty: After testing positive, an employee must re-test before returning to safety sensitive functions.
• Follow-Up: A testing program set up by a substance abuse professional to help an employee resolve drug use associated problems, usually done over the course of 12 months.
• Post Accident: Testing will include both drugs and alcohol if certain criteria are met.
Are you tired of paying your employees to sit and wait at the drug testing clinic?
WE CAN SAVE YOU TIME & MONEY!
1. Candidates that are drug-free have a lower turnover, reducing hiring and training costs.
2. A well-publicized pre-employment drug testing program will "pre-screen" unwanted job candidates.
3. Drug-free employees have fewer health problems, creating lower health costs.
4. Drug abusers create worker's compensation claims at more than twice the level of non-abusers.
5. Drug abusers are four times more likely to injure a fellow employee.
6. Employee theft is a significantly greater problem with drug abusers.
The drug user is 3 times more likely to be injured on the job or injure someone else. The drug user is 2.5 times more likely than any other employee to be absent or late to work,with an average 20-35 days in a years time. The drug user is 5 times more likely to file a workman's compensation claim. The drug user is 7 times more likely to have wages garnished. The drug user has 2.5 times more auto accidents.
Marijuana is the number one cause of accidents in the workplace.Almost 26 million Americans (13% of the population) used marijuana,cocaine or other illicit drugs at least once in the past year. Drug users can cause employers to loose as much as twenty-five percent loss of salary through absenteeism, health care costs, and poor productivity. In the past ten years, substance abuse testing has increased 1200% with companies that enforce drug testing showing a 50% decline in positive tests.
Do you own your business? Have employees that are in safety sensitive positions? Do you know that lost work time, employee theft, sickness and tardiness cost you money? Illicit drug and alcohol use is one of the top drainers of profit in a business.
Wait a minute, I run a clean shop! How do you know? Are you with your employees 24 hours a day 7 days a week? Unless you have a random drug testing program for you and your entire staff, you don't know how clean your shop is. We gather your staff information, feed it into our computer and each month, quarter or whatever time frame you and the director agree upon, a certain percentage is pulled for randoms. Nobody knows when, or who, but us! It takes all the pressure off of you! You assign a director in your company and we deal with them. They tell the employees it is their turn for a test.
In return, you get a peace of mind knowing you have a system in place that will help keep your facility clean and make for a more safer & productive work environment for all.
FAA (Aviation) http://www.faa.gov/
FHWA (Roadways and Bridges) http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/
FMCSA (Trucking and Motorcoaches) http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/
FRA (Railways) http://www.fra.dot.gov/
FTA(Public Transit) http://www.fta.dot.gov/
PHMSA (Pipeline and HazMat) http://www.phmsa.dot.gov/
USCG (Coast Guard) http://www.uscg.mil/
Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy & Compliance: http://www.dot.gov/odapc
National Institute on Drug Abuse: http://www.drugabuse.gov/
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism: http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/
Substance Abuse Program Admin Assoc: http://www.sapaa.com